Sunday, May 20, 2012

So yesterday turned out to be a better day than most, work was over before I knew it, i went to a street fair and came out with a new friend. I am not even usually a friend maker in most situations, don't get me wrong I apeak to almost every I see in a day but to actually talk and see that we have alot in common in a completely non sexual manner is not something that I do alot. The weather was beautiful, all sun no clouds no rain. It was as if the world was welcoming me to join and so I did lol. I stopped and had a drink on my way home from work not a few just one it was really mostly about the atmosphere. i'm in search of my cheers a place I can go where people will know my  name with no side bar chatter, or rumourous lies to spread. I haven't found it yet but i'm searching. See I am determined to make my life better and more content. I need love in my life but I was so brainwashed so hard that I thought the only way to have that was to have a man in my life. I'm so happy that I remembered love is also friendship and family. And that family isn't just the people that are linked to you through DNA but families are made up of all the people in life that love you and wanna see you happy and successful. Now I can't say that I have these things in my life but I know that since I walk with the Lord now that all these things are possible for me now. I feel like that is all I really wanna say right now so on that note I will stop writing here, but I want to thank anyone that may read this I am truly grateful abd you're helping me more than you can realize as you take in these words.

No comments:

Post a Comment