Saturday, May 26, 2012

SMDH

It's a wonderful day when you wake up and realize that we all got a story to tell. Some better than others yeah but we all got one and none of our pasts make us any more or less deserving of a future. It's all about how much and hard you're willing to work. And for me that's great news because i'm full of ambition, hence my decision to focus primarily on starting my career. But that's so not the purpose of my blog today, today I wanna talk about those of us out here who take advantage of people that are down and out. Or at least those of us that are convinced we are down and out. There are people (men and women) that prey on kicking a person when thier down, but why???? I have come to the conclusion that they are going through the same issues and problems but the side effects have manifiested differently. I became introverted, quiet, and antisocial. Others become aggresive, angry, and offensive. Fuck these people noone cares that you're mean just because we withdraw doesn't mean we fear you guys...SMDH I can't even waste anymore of my blog time on you assholes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment